08 February 2008

Contact Sujay

Very glad, to know you want to get in touch with me. There are a few ways to do it.

In the advent digital age you can make instant Konnection within fraction of second, I am always appreciate your precious time and provide you those online and direct resources to get connected with me instantly……… Dil Se (seems to quit filmy ..LOL :)

Use the E-mail below to get in touch with me to discuss anything you’ve seen on this blog or to see how I can help you with your digital marketing problem.

If you really need to reach me right away, Terrific! Simply text “E-Sujay” (no quotes) to +91-9766654355 or call me directly, Pretty cool, eh?

Twitter. Nothing likes it and I’m on it a lot. Send me a tweet: Twitter@esujay

I am also available on face book, sharing info, hobbies, knowledge and a lot: Facebook@esujay

The other available chat sources are:

Gtalk : sujaykhandge
Yahoo : sujaykhandge
Skype : sujay.khandge

Email: sujaykhandge@gmail.com

Last, but not least, whichever way you choose to reach me, rest assured that I’ll get back with you as soon as I can. I appreciate your patience and valuable time for surfing my blog, once again thank you profusely. Keenly awaited your reply ….!!!