07 May 2010

Sujay Khandge

I have been associated with strategic online marketing and digital branding since last five years and working with all leading niche like Finance, Consumer Pharmacy, Gambling, Fashion, Adult and Consumer Electronics. I have been blogging about online marketing and digital branding a lot on my own (D-HAWK) and guest blogs. Writing for print media is also on my radar, few of my articles on strategic online marketing and digital branding, have been published on Pharma Buzz, Trendz, e Pharma Summit and POP etc. I have been associated with some business schools in PUNE as a resource faculty and sharing my thoughts on Strategic Digital Marketing and Digital Branding. I have been Invited for various International conferences, panel discussion context to Strategic Digital Marketing and Digital Branding. My PhD on an Online Consumer Behaviors & Digital Branding is in the pipeline.

I m what you might call a SWACHANDI (in Marathi) - Live and Enjoy Life on One's Own Terms. My graduation days in Chemical Engineering, was an unexpected chemical explosion in my life. After way too many short sales & marketing assignments, I returned to study marketing. PUMBA (Department of Management Sciences, Pune University) has changed my career goals, The MARKETING Expeditions and Business Learning given me an opportunity to think out of the ... BOX!!!

I hope you have been enjoyed your stay here on D-HAWK and would like to share your thoughts on my ideas and strategic online marketing and digital branding case studies. I am strongly believed the constructive criticism is always helpful to grow your skills and vision in all aspects of (strategic online marketing and digital branding) knowledge and life. Let’s work together to accomplished Mission Digital Branding: D – HAWK.

The views expressed here on D-HAWK (Online Branding Blog | Digital Branding and Internet Marketing Strategy) are my own and not of the organizations I am associated with. All Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.