03 October 2016

Am I The Best Digital Marketing Professional in Pune?

Sir ‘Are you the best digital marketing professional in Pune’, the question asked by MBA student of MIT school of management pune while delivering  week long digital marketing workshop & training at the campus. In my 7 year as a digital marketing trainer in pune, first time someone has asked me this question. I was stunned for a minute, then realized I have to answer this smart chap from SEO context.

best digital marketing professional in Pune

I have started explaining him google keyword ranking process & how different keywords ensure your website ranking according to competition.  For an example the search queries ‘Best Digital Marketing Expert in Pune, ‘Best Online Marketing Expert in Pune, Best Internet Marketing Expert in Pune, Best Web Marketing Expert in Pune etc. For such keywords (more than 25 combinations) google have shown my blog Dhwak -Mission Digital Branding on first page. I might not the only best digital marketing expert, but yes I am one of the best digital marketing experts from Pune. The same practical Example I have demonstrated for Best Digital Marketing Agency in Pune & other variation searches shows Yashus.in in google search. 

This practical demonstration actually helps me to justify Sujay Khandge – the best digital marketing expert from pune & satisfy that student query, Alas … 

Sujay Khandge – the best digital marketing expert from pune